The Millburn-Short Hills CSA runs 23-24 weeks from June 14 to November 22, 2012. Pick up is every Friday. Members can purchase vegetable and/or fruit shares with add ons of egg and pasta shares. You cannot just purchase eggs or pasta shares.
Millburn-Short Hills CSA Rules and Regulations:
By becoming a member of Millburn-Short Hills CSA, you assume the risks and reap the rewards of being a member of a community supported agriculture group. Please recognize that there is no guarantee of the exact amount of produce to be received each week. The farm cannot offer refunds, should you be unable to continue through the season. The farms strive to provide us with the highest quality products at a reduced rate from market price throughout the season in exchange for your advanced commitment to the farms. By submitting your contract you are also agreeing to the following rules and regulations of the of the Millburn-Short Hills CSA. Rules are subject to change slightly once season starts.
- You will only pick up during the designated CSA hours of 12 PM and 3 PM.
- You will volunteer for possible for site shifts if needed. (Currently no volunteers are needed)
- You will park designated parking spots in town. Do not double park, block other drivers or park in handicap parking spots.
- You will bring your own bags. The farmers will not provide bags or boxes for you to carry your shares.
- You will get only exactly what is listed in shares. There are no substitutions. The farmer only provides us enough produce for the allotted shares.
- You will take pasta and eggs ONLY if you have purchased shares.
- If you split a share(s), you will divide after you leave. Do not leave your partner’s half for them to pick up.
- You will sign in.