Happy Spring! We have some great news!
Farm & Fork Society has partnered with Garden State Kitchen in Valley Arts District of Orange to host an evening pickup location. Garden State Kitchen, a new state of the art kitchen incubator, will not only give us a great location to pick up your seasonal, local produce but we will also be working with us to host great programing like cooking classes, demonstrations and events.
- Season Dates: June 12 to November 20
- Pick up Day & Time: Wednesdays, 4 PM - 7 PM
- Pick Up Location: Garden State Kitchen, 406 Thompkins Street, Orange
- Shares Available: Vegatable (Premium and Basic Size), Fruit, Eggs, Mushrooms and Microgreens
- Payment: PayPal (3% service fee) Check, Venmo, ApplePay
- Weekly Add-Ons: Meats, Cheeses, and other products from local pruveyors.
- Share Buy Backs: For members concerned about summer vacations and missing shares, we are exploring buying back weekly shares from members and donating them to our food bank partners using the proceeds of our fundraisers.
Please note membership is per location. You cannot switch from week to week.
For more details and to sign up click on the "How to Join" tab on our website.