Time to sign up for the 2020 season. Early Bird Pricing Ends March 1
Here are some highlights for 2020. Full Share details can be found on our website in the "Shares Offered" section.
- Season Dates: June 9 to November 18
- Pick up Day, Time, Location: Wednesdays, 12-3 PM, General Store Cooperative, Maplewood
- Early Bird Pricing: Purchased before March 1. The March 1 deadline is firm. No exceptions.
- Payment: PayPal, Check, Venmo, ApplePay, or Zelle
- Vegetable Share: Three sizes available -- Basic, Premium and Half Premium
- Fruit Share
- Egg and Mushroom Shares
- Food Pantry Donations: I continue to raise money to purchase shares for our local food pantries; Our Lady of Sorrows, Interfaith Food Pantry, MEND NJ food pantries. DONATION LINK BELOW!
- Share Buy Backs: For potential members concerned about summer vacations and missing shares, this year I am once again will try a buy back weekly shares program.
How does it work?
- Starting on June 9th, Farm & Fork Society members will pick up their shares on Wednesdays at General Store Cooperative in Maplewood. Pick up times are from 12 PM to 3 PM.
- All members are expected to volunteer 1-2 short shifts per season to assist in the distribution of weekly shares. A volunteer sign-up sheet will be coming your way before the season begins. In past years, volunteer requirement has only been one time for the season.
- Each member is required to pay a $30 membership fee to help cover the costs of running the Farm & Fork Society and any supplies that are needed.
How to Become a Member
Click HERE to go to our website ("How to Join" section) where you can find detailed instructions and a link to our online ordering system. All members must agree to our Rules & Regulations which can be read on the website. Please review prior to filling out your online order form. Membership commitment and payment is needed no later than May 1. (Membership commitment is not considered enacted until order form and payment have been received. A confirmation email will be sent to you once membership is complete.)
If you cannot join the season, please consider a donation for us to purchase shares for our local food pantries via MEND NJ. Click on link here for a tax deductible donation form.